LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE is committed to handling the data you entrust to us in a transparent, confidential and secure way.
The manner in which your personal data is processed and collected is applicable to all users of the Site and/or customers of JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE. We invite you to read the content carefully. By following such a communication, you agree that you have been informed of the processing of your personal data and accept it.
Therefore, in accordance with the RGPD adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016 and the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE informs you of the following points:
1 Identity of the data controller
The company responsible for the processing of personal data is LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE, a company, registered in the Montpellier Trade and Companies Register under number 905 038 311, whose registered office is located at 130 rue de la Jasse de Maurin – 34070 MONTPELLIER.
2 The Collected information and use of your personal data
LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE only collects information that is appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the reasons for which it is used.
In this respect, LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE collects the following information:
▪ Title ;
▪ First and last name ;
▪ Postal address ;
▪ Birthday ;
▪ (Phone number) ;
▪ (E-mail address) ;
▪ Geolocation information.
Your personal data may be collected on different occasions:
– During your navigation on the Site: : This data, which does not allow LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE to identify you directly, includes data relating to your navigation on the site such as the pages you consulted, the dates and times when you consulted these pages, the results of your searches on the site, information about your device (type of hardware, operating system, unique identifier of the device, IP address used, configuration of the device, browser used, browser language) and the address that led you to the Site. Providing your personal data is not required if you only wish to visit the site.
More specifically, LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE uses several types of cookies:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are not used to collect information in any other way. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use all the services offered on the site. You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some areas of the site will not be functional. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
-Functional cookies: The purpose of these cookies is to adapt the site to the display preferences of your device (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and parameterization of the display of the pages of the sites according to the device you are using and the location of the latter, etc.); to memorize certain information that you enter on the site in order to make your next visits easier and more personalized
browsing (for example, displaying your first and last names if you have a user account and have identified yourself); allowing you to access your personal pages more quickly by memorizing identifiers or data that you have previously indicated. They may be set up by us or by third-party service providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
– Analytical cookies : These cookies are used for statistical purposes and to measure the audience on Google Analytics. These cookies collect data about your use of our site, the pages you visit and any errors that occur during navigation. We also use these cookies to identify the purpose of your visits. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information about you. All information is collected anonymously and used to improve the operation of our site through statistical data. Therefore, these cookies do not contain any personal data.
– Advertising cookies : These cookies are used to provide targeted advertising based on your interests. These cookies may be set on the site by our advertising partners with our permission. Our advertising partners may allow us to serve you retargeted ads on other sites based on your online activities on the site. The technologies our partners employ do not directly store personal information but rely on the unique identification of your browser and Internet connection. You can disable these cookies and continue to use the site. You can refuse the installation of cookies by setting your browser to do so (for more information, please consult the “Help” section of your browser).
However, please note that refusing cookies may alter your navigation on the Site. To deactivate cookies, LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE invites you to consult the “Help” section of your browser or consult the information that comes with your browser. In order to facilitate your requests, you can consult the links below to the “Help” sections of the most commonly used browsers:
▪ Internet Explorer™
The information collected through cookies does not identify you personally. For more information on cookies, you can consult the CNIL website.
– To receive the services of the JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE, you can place an order as a Customer. On this occasion, LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE collects data relating to your title, name and surname, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, password and, where appropriate, information relating to payment methods (name of the credit card holder, credit card number, expiration date and visual cryptogram). This data is collected in order to provide direct, password-protected access to your personal data stored in our system and to your history related to previous services, if available.
LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE uses your personal data in a safe and secure way in conformity with the applicable laws and regulations.
LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE uses your personal data for the purposes of the proper execution of the Services. This use is based on your consent and the legitimate interest of LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE, which is the processing of your request.
LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE also uses your personal data in order to offer you the best experience when you consult the Site, to count the number of users who consult the site and to analyze the statistics related to its use.
LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE agrees to keep your personal data only as long as necessary for the purposes of the processing done and, in any case, for a maximum period of five (5) years.
The personal data collected by LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE is intended for LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE exclusively for the purposes of providing services, in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
3 Protection of your personal data
LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE implements measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, or use:
▪ Implementation and maintenance of advanced technical measures to ensure the confidential and secure storage and processing of your personal data;
▪ Implementing and maintaining appropriate restrictions on access to your personal data and controlling access, use and transfers of personal data;
▪ All JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE employees who have access to your personal data are required to sign a confidentiality agreement or a similar one, which obliges them to comply with JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE’s data protection and confidentiality requirements;
▪ LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE requires all business partners and third party service providers to whom it may communicate your personal data to comply with any applicable data protection and confidentiality requirements;
▪ LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE regularly provides training on data protection to its employees and third parties who have access to your personal data.
LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE declares to present sufficient guarantees, in terms of knowledge, reliability and resources for the implementation of technical and organizational measures that meet the legal and regulatory obligations regarding data protection. LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE declares that it keeps a written register, in electronic form, of all categories of processing activities carried out on your behalf, including all the information provided for by Article 30.2 of the GDPR.
In addition, LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE is committed to :
1. To process your personal data only for the purpose of providing services;
2. To process your personal data in accordance with your instructions;
iii. To guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data processed within the contract;
1. Ensure that persons authorized to process your personal data under the contract undertake to respect confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality and receive the necessary training in personal data protection;
2. Consider the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default for tools, products, applications or services;
3. Notify immediately any modification or change that may affect the processing of personal data;
vii. To respect the period of conservation of data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or transmitted and to delete personal data at the end of the conservation period; and
viii. Cooperate with you to examine the circumstances in which anonymization of your personal data may be appropriate.
LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE notify you of any personal data violation, as defined by Article 4.12 of the RGPD, within a maximum of forty-eight (48) hours after becoming aware of it and by the following means: sending a message to your e-mail address. This notification will be accompanied by any documentation in its possession allowing you, if necessary, to notify the competent control authority of this violation. The notification must, as far as possible, specify the nature and consequences of the data breach, the measures already taken or proposed to be taken to resolve it and the persons from whom additional information can be obtained, and where possible, an estimate of the number of persons likely to be affected by the breach.
In case of complaint, you can contact directly the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
4 Les droits dont vous disposez
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, as modified by the law n°2004-801 of August 6, 2004, and by the European Regulation n°2016/679, the Customer has a right of access, rectification, deletion, and portability of the data concerning him/her, as well as the right to object to the processing for a legitimate reason.
Any request relating to the communication, the portability, the correction, the suppression, the opposition of the treatment of your personal data, must be accompanied by the photocopy of an identity paper in the course of validity signed and make mention of the address to which LES JARDINS DE DE DEAUVILLE will be able to contact the applicant.
LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE will reply to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other request for additional information within a reasonable timeframe, which shall not exceed one (1) month from the receipt of your request.
In case of any violation of your personal data, LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE will notify the CNIL under the conditions prescribed by the RGPD.
If you consider that LES JARDINS DE DEAUVILLE does not respect its obligations with regard to your personal data, you can address a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL, to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link :